On my day off there was a Scooby-Doo marathon! Best day off. Ever.
During the 31-Day Challenge back in September I did a Scooby-inspired manicure, seen here. I really liked how it came out so I decided to revisit it.
I did not want to copy it exactly but it is very similar!
- Color Club Twiggie, Almost Famous
- Julie G White Orchid
- Urban Outfitters Westside
- Essie Naughty Nautical
- Color Club Almost Famous, Wham! Pow!
- Milani Peacock
- Sephora by OPI I Come in Peas
- Urban Outfitters Blue Velvet
- Seche Vite (to protect the marble from streaking)
- INM Northern Lights (all except pinky)
- Essie Matte about You
I initially only added the matte coat to the pinky and I loved loved loved how it looked so I decided to go with all of them. I only really like how the pinky came out. I should have kept the rest glittery. Ah well.
Hi, my name is Monica and I have RA.